E-mails and any files transmitted by The Departure Lounge are private and confidential and are solely for the use of the addressee. They may contain material which is legally privileged. If you are not the addressee or the person responsible for delivering to the addressee, you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or relay on this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.
(1) use The Departure Lounge in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
(2) use the The Departure Lounge (or material obtained from The Departure Lounge):
- to transmit (or authorise the transmission of) “junk mail,” “chain letters,” unsolicited emails, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- to impersonate any person or entity;
- to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
- to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others; or
- for any unlawful purpose;
(3) use The Departure Lounge to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available (or attempt to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available) any Material that:
- is not your original work, or which in any way violates or infringes (or could reasonably be expected to violate or infringe) the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
- contains, promotes, or provides information about unlawful activities or conduct;
- is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including Material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- exploits another person in any manner;
- contains nudity, excessive violence, or sexual acts or references;
- includes an image or personal information of another person or persons unless you have their consent;
- poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- you know or suspect (or ought reasonably to have known or suspected) to be false, misleading or deceptive;
- contains large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden content;
- contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- advertises, promotes or solicits any goods or services or commercial activities (except where expressly permitted or authorised by us); or
- contains financial, legal, medical or other professional advice;
(4) use any robot, spider, or other device or process to retrieve, index, or in any way reproduce, modify or circumvent the navigational structure, security or presentation of The Departure Lounge;
(5) use The Departure Lounge with the assistance of any automated scripting tool or software;
(6) frame or mirror any part of The Departure Lounge without our prior written authorisation;
(7) use code or other devices containing any reference to The Departure Lounge to direct other persons to any other web page;
(8) except to the extent permitted by law, modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of The Departure Lounge or cause any other person to do so; or
(9) delete any attributions or legal or proprietary notices on The Departure Lounge.
By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any Material via The Departure Lounge, you:
(1) grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the Material in any form and for any purpose;
(2) except where expressly stated otherwise, also grant The Departure Lounge a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the Material in any form for any purpose, subject to the Conditions;
(3) warrant that you have the right to grant the abovementioned licences;
(4) warrant that the Material does not breach the Conditions; and
(5) unconditionally waive all moral rights (as defined by the Copyright Act 1968) which you may have in respect of the Material.
We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
- review, modify, reformat, reject or remove any Material which you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available (or attempt to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available) that, in our opinion, violates the Conditions or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
- monitor use of The Departure Lounge, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Conditions or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
We are not responsible for, and accept no liability with respect to, any Material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on The Departure Lounge by any person other than us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not be taken to have uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made Material available on The Departure Lounge simply by facilitating others to post, transmit or other make Material available. Furthermore, we do not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than us.
Let us know…
If you think that The Departure Lounge has been accessed or used by another user in breach of the Conditions, please email us at email@example.com. We’ll consider whether there are grounds for taking any action, but you won’t necessarily be contacted as to our decision.
In particular, if you wish to send us a copyright infringement notification, you will need to identify the Material(s) that you believe infringe(s) your copyright, identify each copyright protected work in which you own the rights and which you believe has been infringed, identify how each copyright protected work has been or is being infringed and include your contact information. You will need to sign the notice and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Except where expressly provided otherwise in the Conditions, you do not have any right, title or interest in or to any proprietary rights relating to The Departure Lounge.
The Departure Lounge contains Material that is protected by copyright, trade mark and other laws. Except where expressly provided otherwise in the Conditions, you may reproduce and display the Material on The Departure Lounge for your own personal, non-commercial use only. Except for the temporary copy held in your computer’s cache and a single permanent copy for your personal reference, the material may not otherwise be used, stored, reproduced, published, altered or transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or part without our prior written approval or the written approval of our licensor.
In particular, you may not use any Material on The Departure Lounge to establish, maintain or provide, or assist in establishing, maintaining or providing your own publications, Internet site or other means of distribution.
Third party websites, advertising and activities
We may feature or display links and pointers to websites operated by third parties on The Departure Lounge. Such websites do not form part of The Departure Lounge and are not under our control. We do not accept any responsibility in connection with any such website. If you link to any such websites, you leave The Departure Lounge entirely at your own risk.
The Departure Lounge may feature or display third party advertising. By featuring or displaying such advertising, we do not in any way represent that we recommend or endorse the relevant advertiser, its products or services.
If you contact a third party using functionality provided on The Departure Lounge, including via e-mail, we do not accept any responsibility for any communications or transactions between you and the relevant third party.
You use The Departure Lounge at your sole risk.
Except where expressly stated otherwise, Material on The Departure Lounge is provided as general information only. It is not intended as advice and must not be relied upon as such. You should make your own inquiries and take independent advice tailored to your specific circumstances prior to making any decisions.
We do not make any representation or warranty that any Material on The Departure Lounge will be reliable, accurate or complete, nor do we accept any responsibility arising in any way from errors or omissions.
We will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the Material on The Departure Lounge, nor any interruption, delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, Internet access difficulties, or malfunction in equipment or software.
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for, and accept no liability in relation to, any other users’ use of, access to or conduct in connection with The Departure Lounge in any circumstance.